Project Managers/Assistant Project Managers
The open positions that we are seeking to fill encompass the roles of Project Managers and Assistant Project Managers. A number of the openings require a generalist background, however, we are also looking to fill some specialty roles, which are noted below.
- Analyze technical issues and develop proposals to resolve the issues that consider the needs of users of financial statements, related GAAP and underlying concepts, and related implementation, practicability, and cost/benefit issues
- Lead and manage projects by focusing on key issues, reaching out to constituents, and considering alternative views
- Recommend solutions for accounting and reporting issues
- Communicate about FASB projects to FASB Board members and FASB’s constituent organizations through articles, research reports, speeches, and presentations
- Manage the decision-making process on the projects assigned.
- A bachelor’s degree in accounting
- Certified Public Accountant
- At least 5 years of technical accounting experience for our Assistant Project Manager positions and 10+ years of experience for our Project Manager positions
- An understanding of U.S. GAAP (Accounting Standards Codification), plus an understanding of IFRS is preferred, but not required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong time management, organization, and leadership skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
Assistant Project Manager with a Financial Services background
Qualified candidates that meet the requirements of this position should forward their resume, with cover letter and salary requirements to: Ginny Cintron, Personnel Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org