May 8 8:30 AM, Private Company Accounting Issues Town Hall MeetingPrivate Company Accounting Issues Town Hall Meeting | May 8
FASB and the PCC will host a town hall meeting to provide private company stakeholders the opportunity to discuss private company accounting issues.
Upcoming MeetingsScheduled and Tentatively Scheduled FASB Meetings
Stay up to date on FASB’s scheduled and tentatively scheduled meetings agenda.
Where noted, public meetings are simulcast for viewing online. In-person observers must register to attend.
- April 23 8:00 AM EDT, Joint FASB/IASB Videoconference Board Meeting
- April 23, approximately 12:30 PM EDT, FASB Board Meeting
- May 8 8:30 AM, Private Company Accounting Issues Town Hall Meeting
- Upcoming Meetings Scheduled and Tentatively Scheduled FASB Meetings
- Meeting Documents
- Attend a Meeting (In-person / webcast)
- Documents Archive
- Webcast Recordings
Tentative Board Decisions
Usually posted by the end of a Board meeting day. Tentative Board decisions remain posted until they become part of the minutes of a Board meeting.
Conclusions reported in the tentative Board decisions may be changed or modified at future Board meetings. Decisions become final only after a formal written ballot to issue an Accounting Standards Update.More
- FASB Mailing List
- Directions, Transportation & Area Hotels