NEWS & MEDIA
FAF Releases Updated Print Edition of FASB Accounting Standards Codification®Norwalk, CT, January 29, 2015—The Financial Accounting Foundation (FAF) today released an updated print edition of the Financial Accounting Standards Board’s FASB Accounting Standards Codification®, the single, authoritative source of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) for public and private companies and not-for-profit organizations....
FASB and PCC to Host Private Company Town Hall at Southern Methodist UniversityNorwalk, CT, January 22, 2015—The Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB) and the Private Company Council (PCC) will host their fourth Private Company Town Hall Meeting on April 28, 2015, at Southern Methodist University in Dallas, Texas....
News Release | Register
Financial Accounting Foundation Names Myra R. Drucker and John Veihmeyer to Board of TrusteesNorwalk, CT, January 15, 2015—The Financial Accounting Foundation (FAF) today announced that it has appointed Myra R. Drucker and John Veihmeyer to the FAF Board of Trustees, effective today....
Private Company Council Media Meeting RecapNorwalk, CT, December 11, 2014—The Private Company Council (PCC) met on Thursday, December 11, 2014. Below is a brief summary of issues addressed by the PCC at the meeting, categorized by project.
Media Meeting Recap
FAF/FASB Statement on Remarks of SEC Chief Accountant James Schnurr at AICPA ConferenceNorwalk, CT, December 8, 2014—The Financial Accounting Foundation (FAF) and the Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB) have issued a statement in response to remarks made today by U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) Chief Accountant James Schnurr at the 2014 AICPA...
- January 29, 2015 FAF Releases Updated Print Edition of FASB Accounting Standards Codification®
- January 22, 2015 FASB and PCC to Host Private Company Town Hall at Southern Methodist University
- January 15, 2015 Financial Accounting Foundation Names Myra R. Drucker and John Veihmeyer to Board of Trustees
- December 11, 2014 Private Company Council Media Meeting Recap
- December 8, 2014 FAF/FASB Statement on Remarks of SEC Chief Accountant James Schnurr at AICPA Conference
- December 4, 2014 New Strategic Plan for FAF, FASB, and GASB
Media InquiriesAll media inquiries are coordinated through the FAF Communications Department.
Christine L. KlimekSenior Manager,
Media Relations & Executive Communications
(203) 956-3459 | firstname.lastname@example.org
John C. PappasSenior Manager,
Media Relations & Constituent Communications
(203) 956-3440 | email@example.com
Jordan C. (Kip) BetzManager, Media Relations & Editorial Services
203-956-5201 | firstname.lastname@example.org
401 Merritt 7, PO Box 5116
Norwalk, CT 06856
From the President's DeskEditorial about FAF priorities from President and CEO, Teresa S. Polley.