NEWS & MEDIA
FAF Names John W. Auchincloss VP, General Counsel; Matthew J. Broder, VP, Public AffairsNorwalk, CT, June 2, 2016—The Financial Accounting Foundation (FAF) today announced that it has named John W. Auchincloss as vice president, general counsel; and Matthew J. Broder as vice president, public affairs....
FAF Trustees Appoint Jeffrey J. Previdi to Governmental Accounting Standards BoardNorwalk, CT, May 18, 2016—The Board of Trustees of the Financial Accounting Foundation (FAF) today announced the appointment of credit analyst Jeffrey J. Previdi to the Governmental Accounting Standards Board (GASB). Most recently, Mr. Previdi served as a managing director at Standard & Poor’s Ratings Services....
FAF Releases Updated Print Editions of FASB and GASB Accounting Standards CodificationsNorwalk, CT, May 9, 2016—The Financial Accounting Foundation (FAF) has released updated print editions of the Financial Accounting Standards Board’s FASB Accounting Standards Codification® and the Governmental Accounting Standards Board’s (GASB) Codification of Governmental Accounting and Financial Reporting Standards....
FASB and PCC to Host Private Company Town Hall at Baruch CollegeNorwalk, CT, May 9, 2016—The Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB) and the Private Company Council (PCC) will host a Private Company Town Hall Meeting on Monday, June 13, 2016, at Baruch College in New York City....
- June 27, 2016 2015 FAF Annual Report Now Available in an Enhanced Digital Version
- June 2, 2016 FAF Names John W. Auchincloss VP, General Counsel; Matthew J. Broder, VP, Public Affairs
- May 19, 2016 FAF Issues 2015 Annual Report: “Serving The Financial Statement User”
- May 18, 2016 FAF Trustees Appoint Jeffrey J. Previdi to Governmental Accounting Standards Board
- May 9, 2016 FAF Releases Updated Print Editions of FASB and GASB Accounting Standards Codifications
- May 9, 2016 FASB and PCC to Host Private Company Town Hall at Baruch College
All media inquiries are coordinated through the FAF Communications Department.
Christine L. KlimekSenior Manager,
Media Relations & Executive Communications
(203) 956-3459 | firstname.lastname@example.org
John C. PappasSenior Manager,
Media Relations & Constituent Communications
(203) 956-3440 | email@example.com
Jordan C. (Kip) BetzManager, Media Relations & Editorial Services
203-956-5201 | firstname.lastname@example.org
401 Merritt 7, PO Box 5116
Norwalk, CT 06856
Editorial about FAF priorities from President and CEO, Teresa S. Polley.
From the President's Desk