|GASB Outlook||SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER|
From the Chairman
Joel Black Selected as Incoming GASB ChairEarlier this year, the Financial Accounting Foundation's Board of Trustees selected Joel Black as the next chair of the GASB, beginning in July. I know you'll join me in welcoming Joel to the Board.
Looking at Revenues and ExpensesThis video looks at why the GASB is working to improve the information governments report on revenues and expenses so you can stay better informed and make better-informed judgments.
>> Play Video
Up Close with the Big ThreeThe GASB is making progress on three interrelated projects that together take a comprehensive look at financial reporting for state and local governments. Learn more about these projects and how you can share your input.
- From the Chairman
- Looking at Revenues and Expenses
- Up Close with the Big Three
New PPP Guidance Coming Spring 2020
New Project Spotlight
New and Upcoming GASB Documents
- Statement No. 92, Omnibus 2020—available February 5
- Exposure Draft of a proposed Concepts Statement, Communication Methods in General Purpose External Financial Reports That Contain Basic Financial Statements: Notes to Financial Statements—available in late February
- Statement on Replacement of Interbank Offered Rates—available in early April (if approved)
- Statement on Public-Private Partnerships and Availability Payment Arrangements—available in early April
- Implementation Guidance Update—available in April